Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 1 workout

Ive joined mystoryfortheaudienceoftheworld for a gathering of like minds who are just getting off our collective asses and getting our moves on.  Not because its January or the beginning of a new year or <enter reason here> but because we want to, even need to.

I will add that it is January and in the Northern part of the globe it is cold (in some places cold as all get out) and moving gets a body warmer.  Which makes you happy and not as miserable.  Right?

So lets get on to how I did for week 1.

Week 1 didnt end up as I had hoped but it wasnt a total loss because I did get some workouts in.

As I was on vacation at the beginning of the week, I was keeping the LAZY-on going.  But that was going to change on Tues

Tues - I got to work early (there is a small gym in the building) and got working on the weights and then treadmill.  Total time 1:15 and I felt great

Wed - Late getting to work so I was only able to get to the treadmill.  I got out of the office for a short walk with a friend as a get off your butt excersize  Total time 45 min,   

Thurs - Another late day but the workout on the treadmill keeps me going for the day.  Total time 30 min (my legs are noticing it and not happy with the changes going on!)

Friday - Didnt make it into the gym at all but did walk around town at lunch.  Total time 30 min

Sat - Very lazy day and spent the time knitting :)

I need to find my Fitbit and get it recharged.  It was a victim of my vacation and I believe in pout mode somewhere in the house.

My goal for this next week is to get with YouTube and do Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk every night after work, regardless of how late it is.  Its a 45 min workout that always makes me sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment