Sunday, October 2, 2011

Directions People!

GAH!  Pretty much sums up my feelings of this evening.  Found an interesting lasagna recipe online, printed it out and got to cooking.

It was about 3/4 of the way through, following directions when it went from 2nd layer to 4th and completely ignoring the third!

Oh and I thought I would try out the new lasagna noodles that you don’t have to boil.

Bad bad bad.  No cookie to either the bonehead not checking the recipe before posting it, Pasta company for crappy noodles and Me for not reading all the way through said recipe before printing it!

Boys got sandwiches, I chose reruns (pot pie, mmm) and D was the brave soul to actually try out dinner.

I may be down but not out for Im trying out yet another new (to me) recipe.  King Arthur’s no kneed bread.  So far so good.  But I wont truly know until I bake a loaf…

No comments:

Post a Comment