Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Input needed

Well, I need suggestions.

The Man (D in this case), has told me to start looking for a sewing machine so I can hem pants.

Now I need to complete some hemming of my own (D and I suffer from the same thing, short legs in an average world) so its not a bad thing.

And think of the other projects I could do with such a machine?

Costco has a Brother for $119, it has many 5 star reviews and sounds promising.  Has anyone used a Brother sewing machine?  Thoughts?  Im not looking for anything fancy

 Cross Stitch

Not much has been done on this front lately. I have been working on any Ink Circles piece to try and keep up with at least one SAL Im on. After finishing the shawl earlier this month I worked on more outlines to Fall Mandala and have pretty much been doing just that, when needle & thread end up in my hands.

Fall Mandala 9-26-11

Ive reached the bottom left of the chart – go me!