Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Whoa! What was that?

Whoosh – flyby posting!

After having a whirlwind weekend, driving to & fro Livermore CA (that is 24hrs in a car folks), I am tired!

I do have a wonderful update to share (sole reason for the flyby)

Giant Granny blanket progress!

Giant Granny Blanket 7-26-11

Folded

Giant Granny Blanket 7-26-11a

Well – I had 24hrs to burn (trying so hard not to sleep in the car – I failed) and the rousting town of Livermore (sorry folks – not much to see here) so rows were quickly added.

Started the weekend off with 10 rows and ended with 30.

Im quickly running out of yarn from the four skeins of color Im using so I need to figure out how to wrap this bad boy up…

4 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on the blanket. I love the colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Livermore is only 30 minutes from my place. :P There is 1 cute block of shops somewhere in Livermore...but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome progress! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your blanket! It is beautiful. I'm tempted to learn how to crochet just so I can make my own!

    ReplyDelete