Sunday, July 10, 2011

Too much

has really been going on and I have wanted to get words down but then got too lazy or was in a bad spot to get them down and couldnt remember the wittiness I wanted to share.  Rinse and repeat.

The latest item of note – I now have a fourteen year old living in my house.  P’s birthday was Wednesday.  Lots of ice cream, some cake and yes presents were had.  A friend party will take place later with just a small group for skating.  Was hard getting him to nail down what he wanted to do.

The fourth was fun.  We stayed home as normal (so much easier that way) and had bbq.  Laid back day with nice display put on by D and the boys.  My parents came over to watch as well.  Turned out to be a late night as my head didnt smack the pillow until after midnight.  So didnt want to get up and work the next day!

Another large item is that Ive placed my name in the hat for a new position at work.  Will see what happens.

Not much stitching has happened.  Sure items come out in preparation of adding x’s to projects but it somehow just doesnt happen.

Next week should be better :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 14 year old! We always stay home on the 4th too, or go to my mom's since she lives about 2 miles away.

    Good luck at work!

    ReplyDelete