Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ive Been Challenged!

Well, Im really challenging myself.  The local library has a summer reading program for adults, monthly prizes and a grand price at the end of the summer.  All I have to do is write up a review on each book I read. 

Its new to me this year and thanks to the book blogs Ive been following there is a long list of books to read.

First up this week is Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill.  Book four of the Chicagoland Vampires novels.

image

The first three were fun, fast reads for me.  This has been an enjoyable series for me – no thinking involved and I get to immerse myself into the story.

Next on the list of have to reads is Hexed by Kevin Hearne.  He is a new author and quickly became a favorite.  I won his first book through Goodreads and just got the second today.

image

The third book on my next to read list is Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi.  He is another author blog I am following and a good finder of books to add to my ever growing list.

image

Another Goodreads ARC win is Busted Flush, part of the George R. R. Martin edited Wild Cards short stories.

image

That one will have to wait until I finish the first of that series, Wild Cards I.  I have started reading this one and so far Im enjoying them

image

No comments:

Post a Comment