Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ah, Summer Vacation

We had a wonderful family vacation, a week spent at the Oregon Coast.  And it was Wonderful, Marvelous, Spectacular and I could go on.  The whole week was this beautiful.

Beverly Beach Day2

(Beverly Beach, Oregon)

I thought about doing a blog diary with bits of daily tidbits but that sounded like way too much work, which was something I was trying hard not to do.  That and getting access to the internet was very patchy (ah, darn!)

DL Beverly Beach Day2

(DL @ Beverly Beach, Oregon)

We did get some of the required (for us) goodies, Salt-water taffy and Seafoam.  Had Smores at least three times, fire in the pit most nights and mainly just enjoyed not having a time table for anything.

The last day we went to a different park and during the sun setting we were serenaded by bagpipes.  It was very windy, cold and this young man was walking in and out of the waves (making me colder) playing away.  Wonderful finish to a great week.

Lincoln Beach Day6

(Lincoln Beach, Oregon)

I did take stitching with me but didn’t accomplish much.  My eyes and fingers packed more than I realistically could even stitch on but a girl has to have options right?  Only thing that came out was Farm House

BBD Farm House 6-26-11

Well Im off to switch laundry loads, figure out whats for dinner and try getting back into the mindset of work – *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment