Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trying to Plan Ahead

So many things are happening at work that are making me rethink my job path and the S word is coming to the forefront of my brain more and more.

School!

To help market myself better, Im thinking of getting my MBA in Information Technology Management from Western Governors University

This would be another year - year and a half commitment and more $$ spent towards schooling (still paying off UofP).  Im giving myself until the end of July to think it over, then I will start the process rolling. 

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about getting my MBA, as well, but wasn't sure how useful it would be. An MBA in Information Technology Management, though? Hadn't heard of it, but it sounds much more useful. I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete