Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Plans and all that

Ive been derailed by a pulled calf muscle.  An extremely pissed off pulled calf muscle.

And all I was doing when it came into being is hurrying to the train to get out of town and to the gym.  Then POP!  (oh yes – heard, felt that then the pain, lots of pain)

Thankfully a trip to the Dr has reassured me its not the end of the world, I just have to stay off the leg for the next few days and let it heal (ie, keep it elevated, ice and ibuprofen).

I can do that but things need to get done!  Vacation is a-calling and it is waiting for no man (or woman, kid and definitely NOT a calf muscle)

*sigh

My current compromise is keeping off of it tomorrow and see where things are at.  The gym is out of the picture until at minimum after vacation.

So hoping for a quick heal – I want to enjoy next week!

(mmm stitching, smores, sound of the ocean…more stitching ;-p)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your calf muscle heals fast, so you can enjoy your vacation. Does this mean some stitching time while you sit and let it heal.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete