Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More mobile crafting spotted

I saw a woman on the train this morning hand stitching the binding to a quilt.  It was beautiful and from the fabric designs must be for a younger boy.  I joined in stitching on Mother Maya (still no pic update yet)

Other Matters…

I hate seeing someone and they look very familiar and I cannot for the life of me remember where it was I saw them or what their name is!

On that same line I also hate when I hear part of a phrase and cannot recall the whole thing OR where I heard or read it from. Last night was such an occasion. Watching the History channel and I Ching was being discussed. Now I've hard of I Ching but not specifics and also remembered hearing in a quote "___ is the I Ching ___".  That's all I could recall!  I so wanted to remember it on my own but as it was bed time I caved and Googled it. I know some if not most will recall where this quote is from.

“The Godfather is the I-ching. The Godfather is the sum of all wisdom. The Godfather is the answer to any question. What should I pack for my summer vacation? "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." What day of the week is it? "Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday."

I know I slept better for knowing :op

(I will share where the quote is from tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment