Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another day down

Another kid done for Christmas.  Now all thats left is the accumulation of stocking stuffers.

We have never been done with Christmas shopping this early.  I have to say its a nice feeling.

Today was car maintenance day.  D changed the oil and switched the tires to studs.  I spent the morning stitching while waiting for the vehicles to be done.  Still no pics yet but I was able to complete the outline of a motif on Mother Maya.

I also pulled out LOTR Map and added a length of thread and Quaker Stocking and finished 1/2 a motif.

My big moment of the day was purchasing the Emerald Christmas stocking from HAED.  

image

I will be doing my best to wait on starting this until after I have a couple projects finished before I start this.

No comments:

Post a Comment