Monday, October 11, 2010

Lazy Monday

Had a wonderful day off – home alone with the duo of chaos, catching up on blogs, checking out "’No Ordinary Family”, and finishing up the laundry.  Oh and stitching, cant forget adding of x’s to various projects!

Got to pic up P’s glasses – yup, appointment Thursday and glasses already for pickup Monday.  To me thats pretty good service.  He is amazed at his new world of seeing clearly and is now trying to get used to wearing them.  They tickle his nose :o)

Thanks to Annettte I have more books to pick up from the library :o)  I also placed Kindle reader on my iphone for a freebie

Blackbird Designs has sent Anniversaries of the Heart, house #9 to the printers! 

image

ACK!!  I so need to get stitching on my houses

 

 

 

 

 

I love the stories they have with these charts – its helped me figure out how to personalize mine.

A new chart from Plum Street Samplers, HallowEden,

image will be released at the Fall online Needlework show.  She is including an option to make it more Halloween themed, cant wait to see the difference.  Also love the original – definitely placed on my want list.

I did add more x’s to Celtic Autumn, the hair is done and Im working on the wreath.

Im off to get more reading done of at least one of the many books I keep borrowing from the library.  I need more hours in my day so I can get more of my favorite past times in – Reading and Cross stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment