Thursday, October 21, 2010

Closer to human

Im finally feeling better.  Thx to a wonder drug that is Mucinex.  While it is helping my sinuses clear up (and ears from popping) I wish I had checked out the more interesting side effects just to prepare.

Common Side Effects

  • The common side effects of Mucinex, when they do occur, are stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and drowsiness.
  • P was taking this for his cold and coughing.  Totally explains his issues earlier this week. 

    So beware, while Mucinex is a help it may bring some unwanted friends to the party (I would plan on at least three of the five items listed – just personal experience).  Remember - Yogurt is your friend!!

    Halloween decorations have been purchased, well some of them anyway.  DL is way excited about FINALLY decorating the house.  Of course his excitement has got me thinking of what we can do as well.

    Need to find an outside strobe, scary sound maker, spider-rat and other rings for the spider webbing thats going up on either side of the door.  We did get a black light to switch out the bulb at the front door to help with setting the “mood”.

    Still no stitching done this week.  I may get some x’s added tomorrow, depending on how well my eyes let me see the holes.  I have eyes on stitching more ornaments and looking for fabric and charts. 

    2 comments:

    1. Ahhhhh, mucinex. It is a good med even if it has those side affects. (I have never had them) I'm taking it now myself.

      I hope you are feeling better and look forward to pics of your Halloween decorations.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Glad you're feeling better.....Mucinex is DH's answer to evertyhing. I usually forget to take it at regular intervals so it doesn't really help me. LOL

      ReplyDelete