Saturday, July 24, 2010

Too Damn Hot

It was a scorcher today and at 9:30pm its still over 80 deg.  I pushed myself out of my nice a/c house and went to Sat stitch at A&T and it was a mistake.  I ended up with allergy-like symptoms that made me miserable.  Tomorrow is supposed to be 97 and you can bet I will be staying inside, nice and cool.

I did get my butt moving on the exercise front today and did 30 day Shred AND walked a mile.  I added the mile cause the calorie burn was feeling so good I wanted to keep it going.  No running, just walking.

Stitching I added a block onto the redo of my BAP, had some friends help with checking it out and decided it just want enough coverage for what the project was.  So I made the decision to go back to the aida and wash where I could (holding the one stitched corner out) to try and soften the fabric.  It did help.  I may do it again and see if it softens more.

This evening Ive been working on Mine all Mine but dont have pics to share at this time.  Im determined to have a chunk done by the end of the summer.

Thx for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment