Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer berries

The Portland Farmers market has stalls open Mondays in the square this year (I say this as I dont recall them from last year).  I missed them last week but made sure I partook this week.  Lots and lots of summer fruit was for sale; blueberries, cherries, strawberries, raspberries and either boysenberry or marionberry (matters not as both are a big fave of mine).  Most vendors had a small flat mix for $10 and I was able to find one with cherries, marionberry, blueberry and strawberry.  They made a wonderful addition to my lunch today.

No stitch updates, I havent picked up a needle since Friday!  I did pick up house #3 and remaining threads needed so I should be good to go for a good while.  Unless there’s another chart that comes out and I just cant wait…

1 comment:

  1. There's one that just started and open every Weds at MT Hood Hospital in the ER area. 'bout time we got one out East as well. :)

    I love the Farmer's Market, everything seems to taste better than the stores.

    ReplyDelete