Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday again

P1010614

Is Loki trying to tell me something?

I cant believe its been a week already.  I had grand plans to post something Friday, I did have stuff to post but it just didnt happen :P

pic for Friday’s post

Valentine Rose 6-18-10

I was cruising with my stitching this past week, lots of color spots to fill in for train stitching as well as being able to stitch on the train.  I did notice the DMC color for the roof is not even close to the GA color called for but not going to worry about it.

Now for today’s update :)

Valentine Rose 6-21-10 The bricks are complete and Im starting to fill in the windows and mortar.  I hope to have this finished this week.

I picked up charts, fabric and fibers for house 1 & 5 so Im ready for the next project :p

P1010645 Duo of chaos and a big battle! (riiight)

5 comments:

  1. You've been busy!

    Those kitties look like they're having fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a pretty finish :) and some cutie kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great finish - you got a lot done - I know those bricks can be monotonous at times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your needle must be smokin' hot, Rachel! Awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress! That is turning out so good!

    ReplyDelete