Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Small, Shiny & Green

A new toy!  Meet my new 16gb video 5th gen nano!

image

My prize for staying at work for 10 years.  Its amazing what the iPod has morphed to in the years since I got my 60gb video (5 yrs or so ago).  My new one takes videos, voice notes, plays radio and has a pedometer!  Ive been playing with making videos with the boys – lots o fun.

Another happy for me today is that I can breath again – well a bit at least.  Due to my symptoms, Im betting have allergies.  The sneezing, extremely itchy eyes and blocked sinus are all pointing in that direction.  Darn early spring-like weather and us opening up all the windows in the house this weekend to air it out (and enjoy the warmth of outside).  Having asthma on top just adds to the fun (not!)

Not much stitching going on.  Not being able to breathe normally saps me.  So Ive been spending my downtime reading an actual book!  The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski has some interesting twists on fairy tales like Snow White and Beauty & the Beast.  Im about 1/2 done with the book and cant wait to see what others come along. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Darn allergies. :( But I'm sure the doctors could pin point which and give you something to help.

    Have fun with your new toy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for iPods having radios now!! Sometimes I just didn't want to listen to the music I had loaded onto mine...hmmm, might have to put a new iPod on my Christmas wishlist this year!

    ReplyDelete