Celtic Autumn that is. She finally came out to play after who knows how long. The A-U-T was added today and I hope to have all the fiddly-bits around the A completed tonight. I wanted to finish the word Autumn before I started on her.
I also found I was bad when journaling this project. All I had was the start date and nothing else! My research for the journal started cause I wasnt sure if this was 28 or 32 ct. I was pretty sure I stared this in 28 (holes looked big enough) and thankfully I was able to find the fabric tag. Journal has been updated with the fabric, threads, beads and color changes noted as Im using a conversion Andie shared.
And now for a pic of the duo of chaos