Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Finishes

A list of all the items I finished (once I started really keeping track), although may not have framed, cubed, or ornamented - but darnit they are done being stitched! (go me!)

Design name first - Designer

Yo ho ho ho - Sue Hill Designs
Renne de Noel - Valerie 
Joy - Lizzy*Kate from 2005 JCS Ornament issue
Smile Day - Rainbow Gallery
Love Ewe - Lizzy*Kate
Spring - Stoney Creek
Tribal Sun - Sparklies
Special Teacher - Tonya
Winter's Eve - Country Cottage Needleworks from JCS ornament issue
Joy - Lizzy*Kate (different joy)  from JCS Ornament issue
Bethlehem - Diane Arthurs, Imaginating, Inc
Housework - Lizzy*Kate
Dragon of Hope - Dragon Dreams
O Christmas Tree - Follow the Leader from 2005 JCS Ornament issue
Sampler Winter - Marika Belfiori
Sapin Noel - Claire
Ready Set Snow - Lizzy*Kate
Sapin Noel - Claire (different colors)

3 comments:

  1. They are done and therefore they count! LOL Yeah for you! Better than what I did! You go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take this opportunity to say how much I enjoyed reading your blog in 2008. I hope 2009 is even better than you imagined it could be. Best Always, KD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You got a lot done. I'm lucky if I finished two. Well done.

    ReplyDelete