Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stitchy updates

No pics but Ive been busy working on Bethlehem. Started working on it Sat (11/1) and am about 1/4 complete. Stitching on 32 ct linen - Silvery Moon, Ruby by Caron and just last night got beads to use for the stars that match the thread.

All non Christmas-gifty projects have been put aside for now (aka all projects for me). Need to complete 3 projects atm with a 4th that would be nice to start and finish before the holidays sneak up and bite me on the ass. Im hoping with the time off I have between now and Christmas, I will get motivated to sit and stitch rather than monkey around with other things (well, unless the monkeys need the other things completed...)

I hope to have pics of stitchy progress as well as the boys at Halloween. D has the camera and I keep forgetting to snag it :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment