Monday, September 22, 2008

What I worked on this weekend

Psych!








D and I played WAR all weekend. Had great fun. Busy checking out various classes to find out which one speaks to me and says "Play Me!!"
Homer had his bi-annual checkup Sun and we found out he has diabetes. Yea - fun. I am not a happy camper. We get to go back today so I can get all the info (nope - they couldnt tell me everything yesterday *sigh) and get taught how to give him shots. He will get 2 a day for the next two weeks. I am so not looking forward to that. This cat can turn in to devil spawn when getting his nails trimmed. Cant wait to see what happens when I come at him with a needle. I am hoping that we can knock this out with weight control and possibly different food (he is currently on Iams).
Chat with you all soon :o) (defiantly with more Homer stories. The shots otta get some good ones!)


No comments:

Post a Comment