Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th!! We just finished lighting the last of the pile and are now winding down from a busy day.

I did manage to run past A&T today for stash. Picked up Pirate's Creed (cant recall designer atm) and Housework by LK. Had to get fabric for Beatings and thread for Housework and Creed was started tonight as it looks to be a quick stitch. That one will be hitting the office wall when complete :P

No pics of the stash, just didnt have the energy to drag all the gear out. Boys and I spent 4+ hrs in the yard this morning getting it mowed and under control. D spent the same amount of time baking cakes for P's family B-day party tomorrow. He promises me that I can have a small piece of the Triple Layer Chocolate Brownie cake he made. He also made a Poppy seed cake and both made the house very hard to stay in without grabbing a smidge to munch on.

Thx for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good time. No matter how many times I say fireworks are for kids I still get all giddy when I see them. Those and hot air balloons. :O)

    I saw 'em all night long (got stuck in traffic for the big stuff downtown) ... and - unfortunately - all morning since about 2/3's of the city didn't clean up their 'works off the streets.

    I wish I lived closer to A & T. I loooOOOoove that store.

    ReplyDelete