Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Needleworker house

The house is a bit more than 1/2 way done. Im so glad not to see any back stitching on this piece, knowing what is in store on Noah & crew as well as A Friends house, having one with none is like a vacation. I didnt get around to stitching today. Work was on the to-do list as well as more shopping. Here's to hoping I wont have to go out again for at least 2 more days.

P and Billy went to Pwn'd at the library today. A 1 1/2 hr time for kids to get together and play video games. Today was DDR and Guitar hero. Even with the crowd that showed, P & Billy were able to have a turn. Both cant wait for the next round in 2 weeks.

Here is a picture of one of my stitching areas, my main one actually. The blanket pulls double duty. One for me to use when the A/C gets too cold (the vent is right at my feet), Two to keep litter tracks down to a minimum as Homer has decided this is one of his favorite sleeping spots. Its great for stitching on weekend mornings with a large window next to me but Im still on the look out for a good stitching lamp. Im not sure if I want a floor or desk model.


No comments:

Post a Comment