Monday, August 19, 2013

pssst

Its another quick drive by posting before we are off on another summer adventure.

Health

Another 6 months has past and another good visit at the Drs.  That darn fibroid is still around but also still shrinking!  While the poking around is not fun, Im glad to hear this good news. 

Food

I have more recipes to share but still need to get the darn things written out.

Some of the tasty foods include:

Roasted Potatoes
Coconut milk ice cream (made for P’s birthday gathering
Coconut chocolate pie (also made for P’s birthday gathering)

Crochet

Ive gotten on the bandwagon of the Corner to Corner (C2C) afghan.  I started one using yarn I had hanging around to see how it was.  Its very easy.  Then I started another one using the yarn from P’s block afghan, using yarn from all the blocks I had completed.  Its turning out really well and I hope to have it completed soon.

Im hoping with summer coming to an end, life will slow down a bit and I wont be so burned out by the end of the day and have energy to share with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see an update from you! Congrats on the continued good health. I am looking forward to some of those recipes :)

    ReplyDelete