Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This makes me feel like dancing

One more finish for January!  I don’t think I have ever had this many finishes outside ornaments in one month.  Very invigorating

Dragon of Air

Dragon of Air 1-29-13 Finish

Finished!

Next up is the final dragon for this group, Dragon of Water.  When that one is complete I will take a pic of the 5 that will be eventually put together.

Dinner

Slow Cooker Pork Roast

Tonight was a toss it in and see if it works.  It ended up pretty nice.

Pork roast 1-2 lb

Lipton soup mix packet

1 1/2 cup mushroom soup

1/2 cup chicken broth

2 tbsp honey

Brown pork roast, place in crock pot.  Mix remaining items together and pour over pork roast.  Cook on low for 7-8 hrs

When done, place pork roast on a plate and cover.  Pour meat juices in a sauce pan and heat til boiling.  In a separate bowl, mix 2 tbsp corn starch with 1 tbsp cold water.  Add to meat juices and stir.  Cook an additional 1 min.

I served the pork and gravy over a wild rice & quinoa mix.  It was very tasty.

A double dance night.  One for the finish and one for my own slow cooker concoction that actually turned out pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet finish! I am enjoying seeing what you are cooking every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. Im having fun sharing what I find to feed the minions. Thankfully they arent an overly picky group :)

      Delete