Monday, October 10, 2011

Making Plans

Im thinking that if I write this down and post it they just may get done. (Really hoping here people!)  I have the day off so really unless the procrastination gets way out of hand I should get some of these accomplished.

  • Actually make it to the gym today
  • Make banana bread (really need to free up space in the freezer - 6+ bananas in there!)
  • Make mini breakfast quiches (another of those ran out of time on sunday items)
  • prep dinners for the week (lots of pounding of chicken breasts)
  • finish shopping not completed on sunday (can you believe I forgot my list!)
  • Shoes! Still looking for the elusive pair(s) of shoes I would like to have for work.  Main thing they need to do?  Not kill my feet before I get home!

There – done.  I will check back later to share just how productive my day was.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your plans! If nothing else you have prompted me to make some of my own.

    ReplyDelete