Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pondering

Ah the quandaries created by keeping things bottled up for so long

There are so many items going through my gray-matter that Im thinking of sharing.  Issue now is do I blurt it all out on one ginormous post or parse it out over several.

And you know after racking my brain about this for a long while, Ive decided to drag out the sharing (drama, suffering, torture, what have you) over a few posts.

Less wordy this way.  Well, at least in one sitting as several posts can be viewed over a number of hrs, days, or even weeks.

So while I get all these thoughts out of hole in my head Im off to find something to fit the change of the season for my blog theme.

I need an ‘oh shiny’ find after all this use of my brain Smile with tongue out

1 comment:

  1. lol.....i giggled when i read your post! and i enjoy your blog! what mmorgp do you play? i am totally addicted to WOW and its the only one i have ever tried, hehe....and i love your blog theme too.....where do you find them? i am new to this blogging world....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete