Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snarky

Snarky seems to be the it word for writers atm.  Dont get me wrong, snarky is a wonderful sounding word.  And funny.  Look up the definition of Snarky.  I'll wait.  (Google does work, thesaurus does not)

–adjective, snark·i·er, snark·i·est. Chiefly British Slang . testy or irritable; short.  informal unpleasant and scornful

I love the next bit - from "to snort"

So I am being snarky whenever I snort at something I find funny.  (snort!)

Going back to writers.  I have found a bunch of my favorite author's blogs and a few where multiple authors are joining in and doing flyby postings

(Not sure what one calls a group of authors.  Should be something cool as a Kiss of Vamps or Gaggle of Geese - well you get my drift.)

I have shared my finds, under a new page as blogger is being a PUTZ and not letting me share just that group from Google Reader (yes Ive tried clicking on the box for just that group but it seems to be picking other blogs at random)

They are fast becoming my best and favorite place to find good books and new releases.  Who best to broadcast their wares but those who wrote it in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment