Friday, December 10, 2010

Breathing

Im back to breathing today.  Thank you for dealing or even passing my rant of yesterday.  It was as it turns out a bit therapeutic.  I slept good last night and having today off helped as well.

Things accomplished today:  Lights are now on the tree.  So are some ornaments, glass ones mostly and they are driving the duo of chaos to distraction.  This may be what pulls the tree down at last.  We shall see what tomorrow ( or tonight) brings

I did finish the stitching on my mitten ornament.  No pictures yet, I didnt turn on the main computer and thats where all my stitching pictures are stored.

I also got started on a new ornament, Noel by Sandy.  I also have plans on stitching her Merry Christmas (on the same post) hopefully for this year as well.  End the year completing ornaments!

This weekend has me and P at Lego Robotics tournament.  His last one I believe.  He had a hard time getting into the excitement of the process this year.  We are both ready for a break.  The tournament itself is a day long gathering with several judged presentations and three battles.  I will be taking a plethora of stitching projects with me (as usual) and may get something completed.  Last year I was able to complete Nora’s N.

Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that today was better! Thanks for posting the link to those cute ornaments, too!

    ReplyDelete