Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Calm before the storm

It was a good quiet day today.  I got monkey bread and egg nog muffins baked and a plan set for tomorrow.

The darn turkey is still on the frozen side.  Hoping (hard!) that its ready for the oven around 10am tomorrow.  Gets to cook for 5-5.5 hrs (according to Butterball).

Didnt have enough room in the fridge to early prep the potatoes. So while the turkey is cooking I will be prepping pretty much everything else. 

Big changes Im making this year are

1) I will be wearing shoes!  Didnt last year and my feet killed me for a couple days after T-day.  Hoping shoes will make a difference.

2) Minions – Ive got them and will be putting them to work.  Maybe P can use it for part of his Home-Ec credit.

I did take part of today to add x’s to my Quaker Stocking as I dont see anything happening tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment