Monday, October 25, 2010

hmmm

So when creating blog posts, how do you create yours?  So its visually appealing only on the blog or a blog Reader or pull your hair out and work it for both?  Personally, I work to make it appealing for those who visit my blog and try to make sure its not a complete disaster  when viewed through Reader.

So if you are reading a post of mine in Reader and it looks like a jumbled mess, check out the actual blog and see if its any better :oP

Parent/Teacher Conf for P were tonight.  *sigh, I believe I now have a teenager in my house.  The grades arent great but not horrid either and we have time to get them back up before end of the semester. 

Yes, We.  Both kids are now required to show me finished homework and planners for me to sign before they can do anything else that night.  Anything missing (“I forgot “blank” at school”) means they dont get anything extra (TV, Movies) after finishing homework that night.  Weekend gaming depends if they had nothing missed during the week.

While I hate cracking the whip this hard, I know it will pay off later.

I havent been able to get much stitching accomplished.  Hoping for better chances to x’s to any projects tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I read everything through Google Reader, I only ask that it be coherent, spell checked and have some pictures. I might not post as much as I could because I am always looking for at least one picture to add. If you cut off your Reader feed after a sentence or two, I might not get round to reading your blog for a week or two, when I feel I have enough time to pull up your whole blog. I know people are proud of their blog designs, but I'm in it for the info, not the ads and NOT the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I SO do not miss having a teenager in school and all that whip cracking and having teachers look at me like I was some kind of delinquent parent. Google Reader? What's that? I want to see every ounce of sweat that my blogging buddies have put into their presentation. But, I have to agree; music I can't turn off just stinks and I'm outta there faster than fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the grades. Noodle's P/T conf was last night. She's our brain so I wasn't too worried. In fact, her homeroom teacher said she needs to relax a little. LOL.

    I first saw Google Reader last night.....and I hate it. I love blogs as they're suppose to be.

    ReplyDelete