Sunday, September 12, 2010

A finish for Fall

Friday was a perfect fall morning, cool weather, a bit damp but not raining and I was on the way to drop off a kid at the bus stop. 

I spent most of the weekend working on a freebie from With thy Needle & Thread, Indian Summer.  Brenda posted this last October.  I had been itching to stitch something autum-ish since school started and this (along with three gables) fit the bill.

 

Indian Summer 9-12-10 Finish

I used Weeks 30ct Havana and DMC threads.  I changed my colors up a bit so items would show up on the dark fabric.  Im not sure how this will be finished but Im thinking a pin-keep of some sort.

I will post pic updates of other projects as soon as I locate where the camera was put away at when we unpacked. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is GORGEOUS! I think it would be darling as a pinkeep or even a flatfold. I really, really am just awed of the colors! It is perfect! Good going you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I've gone and snagged myself a copy of the chart as well. Thanks for listing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fabric you chose...looks great with the color changes you made. Great finish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! Never seen this before, it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty! Thank you for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete