Sunday, September 26, 2010

Best laid plans

And all that jazz.  I had plans today.  Plans to get the gutters cleaned, but it rained.  Plans to get shopping done somewhat early, but got lazy (blaming it on the rain) and plans to finish up the two smalls Ive been working on (see excuse for #2).

I did get caught up on Haven episodes, they are leaving good holes to be filled in and Im hoping SYFY doesnt go its normal path and cancel a good show. 

Oh I did work on Love Bunnies, the grass is done and I have one flower left so some stitching was accomplished.

I did get laundry done, so nice to sleep on clean sheets.  Ending up the weekend by watching Bourne Ultimatum.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh......they better not cancel Haven. I'll have SUCH a hissy fit!

    Love Flying Monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete