Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tired

Well, as of today I have been on my new exercise regime for 5 and 1/2 weeks.  Last Friday I started Couch to 5k (c25k) which is getting a bod off the couch and running a 5k.  Its a 9 week program and so far Im loving it.

I am noticing that Im hitting a wall around 2pm and its hard to keep eyes open.  D thinks it may be a sign my bod needs a day of rest, possible as I havent taken a day of rest since I started.

Today I took a break and didnt run but I still worked my butt off.  Volunteered at P’s school while they visited their local SOLV site.  To and from the site was a 2 mile walk, once at the site we slogged through mud and gook to plant native trees and bushes, cage other plants so the local beavers and nutria wouldnt eat them and ended with a tour of other native trees and plants planted and why and how to identify the different types.

Stitching stuff

While I do have some great updates, I have no pictures to share.  I hope to be a bit less tired tomorrow for pics

I met Tracy of Ink Circles and Carrie of  Carrie’s threads last weekend.  Both ladies are a riot and it was a great to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment