Wednesday, March 31, 2010

mmm Chocolate

I totally believe that Chocolate is its own food group.  D doesnt agree and just cannot understand why my Chocolate monster is not content with just an M&M or 2 (men!).

I know there are others out there with Chocolate monsters of your own and when it calls for chocolate, 2 m&ms are NOT going to cut it!

Well yesterday my monster was on a rampage.  The eating right diet Im on just does not agree with her so I compromised and had Baskin & Robbin’s low fat, no sugar added (and still within my limits of yest – ~260 cal) Chocolate Obsession (mmm) ice cream.  My Chocolate monster was very happy and we went home satisfied.

And for those who want to take it a notch down, Skinny Cow now makes mini ice cream cups, similar to Hagen Das and Ben & Jerry (both of which are good but very bad).  Skinny Cow is only 150 cal per cup and they have Chocolate Fudge Brownie.  Yup, Ive tried it (last month dealing with another monster rampage) and its good.  Not up there with Ben & Jerry but it satisfies the monster just fine.

Stitching – I fell off the wagon a bit and started Holly & Berries tonight.  Just couldnt help myself.  I need to get some ornaments done this year for my own tree, not that we will have one again as the duo of chaos are still young and so not trustworthy with a tree.  But I would love to be ready for when we do, say 5-10 years down the road.  Maybe they will be calm by then…

1 comment:

  1. I have a chocolate monster too. 1-2 M&M's(big bags), does work. hehe I love Skinny Cow. Their ice cream sandwiches are awsome!

    ReplyDelete