Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week over

what a week eh?  My Friday post Sat morning :p

DL is pretty much over the flu.  Dont think it was h1n1, just didnt hit him like a ton of bricks as the stories Ive heard from family members that either had it or had close friends have it.

I got the flu shot (normal) on Wed and my arm is still sore.  Small price to pay if it keeps the bad bugs away.  Clinics to get the h1n1 shot are hard to get into.  I feel that the season will be over before I will be able to get a shot.

Loki has a new trick.  He’s found out how to get up on the boy’s beds.  They have loft beds and apparently he is now big enough so the ladder is no longer an obstacle.  Up is just dandy fine, down on the other hand – he still needs figure that one out.  Complained until we took pity on him.

I worked on Mine All Mine last night again.  So many color changes for a simple present, whew!

Mine All Mine 11-14-09

Until later :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching, Rachel!

    I'm giggling at the thought of the kitten stranded on the top bunk. Cats are so funny. My old Daffy used to get on top of my bedroom door, looking somewhat like vulture Snoopy. Of course, she never figured out how to get OFF the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little dragon looks great so far.

    Poor Loki! LOL My cats have a floor to ceiling cat scratcher and they all jump straight to the top and straight down. He'll learn in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching ;-)

    Funny cat :-D

    ReplyDelete