Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So many blogs to read

So many blogs to get read.  I love Google Reader and its so easy to add new blogs to read that the side effect is when everyone gets really wordy and posting it all adds up!

Stitchy stuff!!

I finished stitching the roof on Three Gables

Three Gables 10-21-09

So now on to bark, bark and more bark :oP

Now other pics as promised for Welcome October and Ladies’ Night

Fabric and floss for Welcome October

P1000837

Fabric for Ladies’ night

P1000838

2 comments:

  1. Great progress on Gables and I love your fabric and threads for the fall piece - I've got that one set aside to do one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the blog thing! It's addicting. You're making great progress on Gables. That's going to be so nice when it's finished. And I love that fall piece too.

    ReplyDelete