Friday, June 12, 2009

Pre-weekend update

I have been working on stuff – Really!

Stopped by A&T before meeting a group over at Vickie’s Thursday to pick up all the trimmings for CDD.  Then continued on to start a bit on that, work a bit more on Growth Rings and Tanglewood (guess it was an Ink Circle day for me!)

Today I had a wonderful day off (always take the first and last day’s off of the kids school year as a personal treat) and I planned on finishing Nora’s N but worked on La D Da’s Quaker Alphabet.  Nora’s K hasnt been touched since last Sunday.

D has work tomorrow, P gets to go fishing with a friend – EARLY so it will be just me and DL in the morning.  As I get to wake up early (6ish), on a Sat I will plan on stitching before I grab the weed-eater.  Like to give the neighbors their chance to sleep in on Sat.

I will be posting update pics for all of these project throughout the weekend – stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea taking those two days off as a treat to yourself.

    ReplyDelete