Thursday, April 2, 2009

In the hole today!

I started a new project last night, Dragon of Earth by Dragon Dreams.  Didnt get too far - got sleepy and called it a night.

THEN

When I pulled it out this morning I found I was stitching on the width not the length!  Oh Snap!  I very calmly put it aside and got stuffs ready for Dragon of Fire (also by Dragon Dreams) and remembered to stitch Lengthwise this time.

My train ride home was spent ripping out x's completed for Dragon of Earth.  So glad I didnt get to far :o)

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to read that your stitching was not on the right side of your fabric. Hope you don"t have to redo a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry to hear about your stitching snaffu. May the rest of your project go Frog-free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the exact same thing on Ink Circles Unheralded sampler. I took out what I started and haven't revisited the piece since. My sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I dont think I'll ground the Dragon of Earth as I need it for a gift. But it may wait til later to get restarted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh crap, what a frog! Not an auspicious beginning. ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the visit from the frogs but I can't wait to see them finished.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get past the frogs soon!

    ReplyDelete