Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday

This week has been so tiring!  Who knew not doing really much of anything for three weeks could cause a body to get so tired after finally doing something!  Something should be better than nothing :o)

Ive barely worked on anything this week.  Not after finding the frog in Mine all Mine.  After dinner I just seem to melt into a puddle of goo and cant get the energy to move.  Work has been - well not hard but getting back into the swing of things has taken away my stitching mojo.  I do take a project (or 2-3) JUST in case the motivator in me is motivated.

Tonight I pulled out PS's When Witches go Riding.  Completed all the glowy parts in the top banner and have the orange bits about 2/3's done.  Now that I looked at a clock (its close to 9:30pm) my bod is ready for bed.

night all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel, I hope you feel more like stitching soon. I have had these kind of weeks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all this dreary weather...everyone in Oregon needs a sunlamp just to make it through the winter months. Hope you get your mojo back soon!

    ReplyDelete