Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not so hard-headed

Wonderful call from P's school this morning. Apparently he fell and knocked his noggin around - "he is fine but has a large bump behind his ear so we need you to come pick him up." So which is it? If he's fine, why do I need to pick him up? Not that I dont love the growing monster (gonna be as tall as I am by New Years :oO) but the choice of words by this non-nurse person... I didnt see or feel any bump when he got home.

Anywho - As I was an hr away, I was able to get Grandma to pick him up and drop him off at home where I tucked him in the car and took him to the Dr.

Short story is he has a slight concussion, a horrible headache and an scraped ear that looks like it will be pretty shades of purple by morning. D and I get to wake him every 2-3 hrs to make sure things are good - all night long (joy). Jury is still out whether he goes to school tomorrow. Will have to wait til morning and see how he is doing.

3 comments: