I have been tagged by the lovely Jennifer to share six random things about myself, according to the rules.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So, here are six random things about myself:
1. I am the first born girl in 8 generations on my dad’s side.
2. Right-handed (ok – mostly ambidextrous) but left-eye dominate. This drives my fil nuts as according to him, whatever eye is dominate is what hand is dominate (ie you write with).
3. I inhale books – mostly exclusive to sci-fi/fantasy. Was able to read 3 books since last Wed. sad, sad, sad. There are times I wish I could read AND stitch.
4. Started stitching around the age of 5. Mom had to do something so she could stitch.
5. Have corrupted my kids – they started their own cross stitch projects within the past year.
6. I hate clothes shopping
I have tagged: