Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stitchy, stashy, Saturday

Had a great time at stitch group this morning. Arrived at A&T to find I had charts! *ohhhh stash*

Also got the chart, fabric and most of the threads and beads for Celtic Autumn. I joined the Celtic Lady blog/Sal, which SAL is starting up again in Sept. I may start during the last week in Aug during PAX - while D is playing what ever game back at the hotel.

28 ct Water Lily Jobelan, Threads DMC, Mill Hill beads



Finally some stitchy updates of what Ive been working on during the past week

LHN Neighborhood

Mine All Mine (X's & O's)
One wing is almost done! Now comes finding the right color to replace the charted for back sitiching. I may use 415 (dk grey) or find another green.

and Sunflower House
It seems that I am flying with the stitches on this WIP. Im able to find a groove and just go.


News on the home front. Final house inspection from the bank happened today. Im hoping to hear good news on Monday (better rate than what we held at last year) and MAYBE the house is worth more now than what we have into it

3 comments:

  1. I love the Celtic Lady range but have not been brave enough to do one yet. I look forward to seeing the progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new stash and all of your WIP's look lovely too!

    ReplyDelete