Sunday, August 10, 2008

No stitching Sunday

Not even one stitch crossed today. Errands, lots of shopping - almost all the school supplies purchased! and electronics to play with. D and I got the expansion for Titan Quest and had to install and play a while (5+ hrs!). That left a ton of blogs to read through, comments to write and my own post to complete before heading off to bed.

Arent the Olympics wonderful? Even though I havent been able to see anyone fall in gymnastics (really - that and ice skating! have to see the falls). Swimming has been just fantastic today, I think the new suits make everyone look so tall!

No pictures today - I shall sneak the camera out tomorrow for some quick snaps to show the new changes on Sunflower House.

And thanks for the wonderful comments on my rant yesterday. I had wondered how that particular rant would be taken and its great to know Im not in the wrong to keep my distance ;o)

3 comments:

  1. YOu must be watching a different gymnastics comp to me. Plenty of falls from the beam and A bars yesterday and what about the Russian who landed on his neck when the rings slipped out of his hands on his dismount. I guess we'll be supporting different teams and people for the various titles (I'm a big fan of Russian gymnastics) but I am so enjoying the fact that the whole world competes at the same level now rather than the old Eastern Block dominating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stitching like a madwoman since school will be starting soon, and I won't have as much time.

    The olympics opening ceremony was absolutely stunning! Watching Michael Phelps win was on-the-edge-of-the-seat excitement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, I disagree with the Olympics being held in China... thus I've not watched even a minute of it. But then I've never been an olympics junkie so I'm not that disappointed!

    ReplyDelete