Sunday, August 17, 2008

Canned Nuts

Last night was the final summer Canned Nuts (all night stitching) at A&T. Some started at 10am and stitched on thru to midnight. I got there after 2pm and only lasted til 11ish pm. It was hellishly HOT but we had about 7-8 die-hards that toughed it out and stayed outside during the day.

AND I finally got to meet Sonda!

I worked on a bunch of stuff yesterday.

Finally got tired of Sunflower house and broke out Celtic Autumn. No pic as I only added a couple lines before putting it away. Still needing gold beads, which should be in A&T later next week.

Mine all Mine got some loving last night - added most of the dark green shown in the pic above.

And finally a pic update of Needleworker!


Today has been a bit like yesterday - playing Titan Quest, bit of stitching and playing with my new phone (HTC Tilt). I have web access again! So needed for MAX tracker. Also got it setup for blogging so I may be posting snippets throughout the day when the mood hits rather than trying to remember the funny I wanted to share and not able to.

Thx for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun time! A mini stitch-in of sorts. Your WIPs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just thinking about how long the stitchathon went on for!!

    The house is coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stitching Rachel! What a neat thing that your LNS puts on. That would be so much fun :o) I just read on Sonda's Blog that she met you. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete