Monday, July 28, 2008

A very stitchy weekend

So relaxing this weekend, I was able to sit back and stitch most of Sat and Sun.





LHN Neighborhood
28 ct Lugana Days Gone By
DMC threads as charted


LHN's Neighborhood was worked on at stitch group Sat (at A&T) I fixed the tree and was able to add most of the leaves.

I paused by A&T Friday, looking for a Christmas gift that had sunflowers on it and Jennifer kindly showed me Sunflower House by Cathy Jean. I couldnt let too much time go by to get started (hard to do when a kitted project is in the house!)


Sunflower House by Cathy Jean
32 ct Belfast Linen - Dirty
Threads - DMC, Dinky Dyes (for the flowers)


Below is an updated pic of Needleworker.



LHN's Home of a Needlworker

32 ct Jobelan - Water lily

DMC threads as charted

Thx for visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment