Friday, July 11, 2008

Hot Friday

Its 88 deg in wonderful Portland Metro and I snagged the day off. Took the minions to A&T to pick up the latest LHN chart, fabric and threads (cant wait to start in on this one). Im still waiting for Tanglewood thread pack and fabric - I think by the end of the year I will have the walls covered with visions of finished projects :) I will get pictures later as D took the camara to work.

And since I have the day off D thought it would be a great thing for me to cook dinner, which just happens to be Smokehouse Chicken (whole chicken, 1/4 c liquid smoke and 1 crockpot). I rubbed the chicken inside and out with Emeril's Essence spices. Let me tell you, the smell from the liquid smoke was over-powering but after 4 hrs, its begining to grow on me (is that good?)

Free Slurppies today, 7/11 80th birthday so stop on by for your free 7oz cup of goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment