Saturday, May 3, 2008

Working all week long

For the first time since the December rush of getting ornies and gifts stitched to work for an entire week on a project! I'm almost 1/2 way done with the stitching. Working on the bottom half this morning, I'm finding there will be a limited amount of fabric left on the sides to cube this when I'm done. Less than I originally thought when I started. Still, I'm hoping something can be done so it can be finished as a cube and not in a frame.

Great news! D found the charger for the camera! So the battery is now charging and I should be updating WIPs with pics now.

Have a new game to watch while working on projects. Grand Theft Auto IV. Interesting game - defiantly not one for the kids or those who do not like violence. I spent most of December watching D play Assassin's Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment