Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekly SBQ

Today’s SBQ was suggested by Jan and is:
Do you ever get to a point working on a project that you’ve had for so long, you start to wonder what possessed you to start it in the first place?

I havent since I started back up cross stitching (had a 7 year break - see DL for the excuse :P) but I do have some old projects Im now wondering why they got started. There are a couple I want to restart for various reasons (fabric wrong for the pattern, frog nightmare and maybe a new piece of fabric will ward them off or best yet - because I changed how I stitch and cant stand looking at how I stitched the older pieces) but Im so far along it seems a huge waste. One of these is actually a piece for my dad but even with that hanging over my guilty head, I just cant get going on it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment