Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two nights

Yup, for two nights in a row - I - have worked on cross stitch projects. That's almost medal worthy given how poorly I have been going at them lately. I also took time to check up on my fellow x-stitcher blogs and groups. The blogs have been quiet - I'm blaming tax season as no one has funds to increase their stash and then post on fun finds. I did add a bit to my stash yesterday. I was at the shop and its REALLY hard not to leave without getting a bit of something. So more red and pewter fabric as well as more needles found their way into my stitching bag to hitch a ride home.

Now as its finally sneaking up on 9pm I am heading off to dreamland. Still a bit hard to stay up much later. Cant wait til I'm all better.

1 comment:

  1. My blog is never quiet as I post almost everyday my progress pictures ;) Hope you feel better soon (after tax season? :D )

    ReplyDelete